Monday, June 15, 2009

pools and parties, but not pool parties

swimmin'

Hannah went into the pool for the first time on Friday afternoon. The weather was nice and since nana Terri had access to a pool it was go time!

She liked the Biggest Bathtub Ever - as long as mama was holding her. I suspect she'll like it a bit more in the warmer upcoming months (and when the water itself gets a little warmer).

We also went to a birthday party for Nate's cousin, who was turning 40. Good times were had by all.

walkin'

Hannah got to run around with her cousins and play in water fountains... I'm glad I had her when I was young because I'm not sure I'll be able to handle running after her for much longer. I get so paranoid when she's on the concrete, too... ugh, does it ever get easier?


In other news, I have been craving tuna like mad. Tuna salads, tuna mac, tuna sandwiches. It's very strange.

I'm going to be picking up Taking Charge of your Fertility soon from the library. I still haven't had my period return since giving birth and while I'm not complaining, I'd like to know when and if I'm fertile. Hopefully it'll be ready for me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment